Online filling of pre-admission form of college available on college website : https://admissions.somaiya.edu/ and payment of 100/- towards registration of pre-admission form through payment gateway mentioned in the form.
Admissions for the academic year 2022-23
How to become a Somaiya student
We are delighted that you are considering a certification programme at K J Somaiya Private Industrial Training Institute. Please read all instructions and requirements carefully to ensure a complete and correct application. Feel free to contact us on email@example.com in case of any queries.
Certificate course in Computer Hardware & Networking
Certificate course in EV Charger & Solar Technician
Certificate course in Multi-Skill Technician
- SSC pass or fail
- Through Online
- Through Offline (Cheque /DD)
|Online Pre-admission form Submission for Institute level http://admissions.somaiya.edu/ (Mandatory)||
1st April 2023 onwards
- Parents and students are requested to go through the prospectus and admission notices put on the college notice boards and college’s website http://iti.somaiya.edu. before seeking admission in the college.
- The College is conferred with Gujarati Linguistic Minority Status by the Govt. of Maharashtra, under which 50% of the seats at the entry level are reserved for the aforesaid linguistic minority. The remaining seats are allotted as per merit and according to other norms laid down by the university and the government from time to time.
- The College or the Management does not accept any donation or capitation fees for any admission. The admission to students is given as per the standard and transparent procedures. Any person approaching the students or parents for donation/capitation fees should be reported to the Principal immediately.
- The Principal reserves the right to amend or modify the rules regarding admission, as and when such amendments and guidelines are received from the Board, the University, the Government or the Management. The Principal also reserves the right to refuse admission, if in his opinion; such an admission is likely to adversely affect the overall discipline of the college. .
- Admission preference will be given to students who have passed the eligibility qualification in the preceding academic year.
- All admissions are on a first come first serve basis
Print-out of Pre-admission form from Somaiya Portal- http://admissions.somaiya.edu Need to submit in the institute office at the time of admission.
2 sets of Xerox of following documents:
- SSC Marksheet.
- School /College Leaving Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Four passport size latest colored photographs of the learner
- Aadhar Card
|Sr no||Trade||Tution Fees||Equipment Maintenance & operational Charges||Examination Fees||Library Fees||Audio visual aid fees||Equipment up gradation fees||Raw Material Charges||Caution Money||Other Charges||Fees Amt|